Saturday, March 17, 2012

gone again..

have been wanting to blog about this but cldnt know what to write. not that i dont care, i am just lost of words.
exactly a month ago i suffered a miscarriaged. i was 3 months pregnant then. it happened when i was at the hospital waiting for my ultra sound when i felt some contraction. about 1hr i felt that my hand and feet felt cold and half an hour later i feel dizzy. when it was my turned, i went o the toilet to remove my panty and i got shocked because my pad was soaked in blood! As i was half squatting down, infelt a lump of blood clot just came off! By now, i am already freaking out and thirsty. Yah, i remembered i was extremely thirsty! hehe...
ao, i stayed for a night atthe hospital and did my evacuation.
and i appreciate my friends came to visit me. really feel overwhelmed by their presense. anyhoo, i felt sad that the baby that i was looking forward to is now gone.
but i am thankful that i still have my 4 angels w me and they meant a lot to me. i love you, haqeem, maya, faatin and adam!






may u rest in peace,

No comments: