Monday, March 19, 2012

dream broken

as expected and knowing her weaknessess, she got an unfavourable result on her assessment test to enrol to the school.
After telling about it, hubby blamed me for being lenient with her. she is only 5 yrs old girl. since, hubby is the strict one, i try to be the 'good' one so my children will not be pressure and if they are facing any problem in their life, they wont be afraid to atleast approach me. That is my plan. My way of bringing up the kids. i want them to talkto me like i am one of their friend. They can come to me anytime and i wwill b there for them. But, my way was misinterprate.
Back to her, I am getting worried about her studies. She may be slow but anot STUPID. She has a kind soul and very lovely girl. Today When i told her she might not get into the school, her face look worried and sad. suddenly, she talked so much and i think she is trying to hide her sadness. she was extra chirpy.
For her sake, for her future and for my love for her, i will be strict with her from now. i dont want my girl to have a crap job in future. i want her to be somebody. somebody that mummy can b proud of.

To 'lulu cathy' mummy will do my best to make you be someone that will make us proud. and i have faith in you eventough if nobody has.




to a better future in your studies, lulu cathy,


No comments: