Friday, March 16, 2012

never meant to be...

Your words really hurt me. but i know you dont care about my feeling, u never have. throughout the years we had known each other I know you r never proud of me. you r ashamed of me. the thing that i had done for you, sacrificed for you is insignificant to you. You see through me coz in you eyes i am invisible. i am nothing to you. you told me stuffs that very personal but yet i took it like a pinch of salt. By right, i could be angry with you, but i never did. i always listen to what you have to say and bear it. although sometimes i do feel sad or angry but i never tell you.
you make me feel worthless and stupid. you call me or us ' animals' really waaaayy too much.
the truth hurts and i be truthful, i wished that things will be different!






No comments: