Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 1

Day 1
The night before I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep. It's a big deal to me because I never exercise before in my whole life.  But I was quite athletic in my 20s when I have to run away from my abusive then boyfriend! Lolz. I can run from isetan orchard to plaza singapura with no difficulties. Hah, those were the times...the fitter me (not the naive me). 
I woke up early to shower and by 7am, I left the house to send my kids to school.  I did'nt have any breakfast n straight o my 1st lesson.  
The trainer was friendly. He is very patience with me and only ask me to do those that I can and comfortable.  First, I went on the thread mil n walk for 5 mins and gradually he increased the timing. I can feel heat on my body and sweat a bit. Oh  he also taught me how to warm up before I can start any exercise! I must remember to bring my iPod to listen to some music. 
Thereafter, we proceed to cycling. It is the best work out for overall body. And it will increase energy to your leg. I have to do this to get my leg stronger before I can start any other exercise. 
1 hour flew so fast and our session. I am so proud of myself. 
Hope to start this healthy lifestyle and will instill it in my children too.



Hooray!!! 











No comments: