Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 2

Day 2
I came at 9am and quickly I get ready. My trainer was waiting for me at the lounge. 
Today, he taught me how to use the exercise equipment. I've realized that I am a person who when I set my mind on doing something, I can be very serious. Lolz. Never knew that i have this positive attitude. Maybe I have been too slacking that I have become lazy. 
Anyway, first I went on the shoulder press machine, oh boy I could feel the muscle is working, and he set the timer at 5mins only!! Hahaha.. He said he wil increase it gradually as I go along.  I felt shy when other people looking at me. I felt so fat and ugly amongst those fit n slimmer ladies there. Next I went on the upper body machine, I could feel pain almost immediately because my arms r really weak. After that, I went on for leg and stomach pressed and I was in a very awkward position n my HUGE tummy get in the way. I think I looked amusing. it went on and on and 1 hour flew by so quickly. My trainer told me to relax in the sauna but I have this eager feeling to get out from the place fast.
So far, I feel happy that I took responsibility to change my lifestyle. I want to show my children that everything is possible if u set your mind. and i noticed that I choose what I eat now, I do it bit by bit. Still had ice cream n junks but in moderation.  
I felt lighter although I know I haven't lose any weight yet. I believed it is mind over matter and hence I felt that way. 


Towards a healthier lifestyle,







No comments: