Thursday, November 25, 2010

the neglected


She is 2 yrs and 4 months.
When she cry, she literally SCREAMING at the top of her voice and
sometimes I got very annoyed, thus, I always harsh with her.
But in fact, she is a very adorable girl.
She has the sweetest smile.
Her eyes just sparkle brightly.
And she learned very fast from her older siblings.

I was too preoccuppied with my two elder kids & youngest bb that
she is always ignored by me.
Guilty as charge.
And she always try to get my attention and I always yell at her.
She loves to sit on my lap and most of the time I will scold her for
disturbing me. And then she starts wailing loudly. And that
get into my nerves and I started to get angry with her.
And thereafter, I feel so guily. very guilty.

I dont know why I always get frustrated with her. Bad bad mummy i am. ;(
Nonetheless, whenever nobody is around..I will always give my
attention to her, kisses her, hugs her and tell story to her.
ANd she will be very very happy.

And now, I noticed that she has grown up so fast.
She can talk very well. In a sentence and clearly.
She can express herself very clearly.
She loves to imitate what maya doing.

Sometimes it is hard for me to give my attention to the
fantastic FOUR. I tried my best and I hope that they know that
I love them equally.
Each of my children has their own character.
and each of them is special to me.
I tried not to have a *FAVOURITE*.
so far so good. ;)

No comments: