Monday, November 29, 2010

Moody

My feelings for the past few days was MOODY.
Why?
Coz I have lost/misplaced my Ipod TOUCH.
I am extremely moody and sad.
I felt like crying but theres no tears.
Why so dramatic?
Coz I bought it with my hard earned money when I was
in singapore.
I have been bugging hubby to buy for me since 2005 when it was
the craze or fashionable to have an Ipod.
And FINALLY, I got it and I was so happy.

My happiness last only for 2 months and then I lost/misplaced it.
I searched the whole house.
I searched in my car.
I searched in all my bags.
NOTHING.

Writing about it make me want to cry.
It is not easy for me to get another one.

Anyway, I hope a miracle will happen and it will appear
soon.

For now, I just can hope and pray.

1 comment:

Carlos III said...

No te preocupes espero que pronto aparezca cuando menos te lo esperes aparecerá.