Friday, April 9, 2010

Give me few minutes for me to clean my dusty blog. lolz.

Its been few months I ddnt write due to alot of factor but I am glad
that I have a chance to write again.
Alot of things is happening right now in my life. Our move back
to singapore with the children MINUS the husband.
Trying to settle down though it has been 4 months we are here. (Phew, how time flies).
And in a few more weeks, we will be back in dubai for short holiday and
half a year will be gone.

Alhamdullilah, my kids are growing up well. Though they missed their
abah, I make up for it by bringing them out.
Talking about how time flies, next month will be my eldest birthday again.
It feels like I just celebrated his bday a few months back. hihi.
My bb boy is growing up fast, he is 7 months now. He can recognised people and
understand what we said to him. He is such a joy.
On the other hand, hana is becoming like maya. Loves to pose but a bit shy and
will try to *talk* to you in long sentenses though most of the time was
*baby talk*. She is the shy one but also very fierce.
Maya is forever the princess. She is gentle and soft-spoken. she loves
to pose for the camera and is attending nursery now.
But, school is not her forte. unlike her brother who loves to study, maya loves
to just sing/dance and look pretty.
And of course, haqeem, our eldest. A little bit hard to handle now and very stubborn.
He will only listen to his dad.

And myself, well same old me..never lose a pound..never gain back my old figureq

No comments: