Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy 77th!!!!


TO my dearest father,
You're the best dad in the whole world!!
I am so lucky to have u as my daddy....
And I am thankful that you live to see your grandchildren
and especially mine.
I am sad to see how much you are suffering now and
I hope that this little celebration will cheer u up.
And with the FANTASTIC FOUR staying under
one roof with you, I hope they will make you
happy again and get well soon!
Love you very much, from your youngest daugther
Julieana

1 comment:

Jonte said...

Hi, My name is Jonte from Las Vegas NV. I read the comment of your dad, I like the fact that you and your dad is close. Your blog page is really cool, Your kids are beautiful to.You and Your dad,Your whole family are in my prays, God bless. Checkout my blog if you want.