Sunday, August 30, 2009

unjustify

something is bothering me so much that
I felt so *stress* for not able to
vent out my frustration in my own blog.
In case it will create another scene.

But really, I felt so *angry* at that person
for being so mean to someone that is
dear to me.
How can that person being unfair to a small
child.
And I wished that someone knew abt this
but then again, it is a very sensitive issue.

I felt sadness then angry at that someone
coz i cannot justify how that person can
be like that. And knowing how scared that
child is towards that person, saddened me more.

Sigh, certain things i just cannot blog about it......
I just can prayed that ALLAH will soften that person
heart and be kind to that small child.
Afterall, that small child is not a stranger to that person.

InsyaALLAH, I will hear good news soon.

No comments: