Tuesday, August 18, 2009

so far so good..alhamdullilah

Today adam turns 3 days old.
The first night at home was the worst.
Not only that he wakes up every hour and
demand for milk, he refused to go back to sleep.
And it doesnt help when I suffered from
engorgement.
Not only the pain that I have to endure but
seeing how adam struggle to suck was
pityful.

The whole night I was awake and when I was about
to fall asleep, the rest of the kids wakes up.
And I cannot leave them alone without supervision.
So I have to stay awake till my maid finished her
task and take care of the kids.

And Alhamdullilah, today my baby is
feeding well and adjusting himself
to the new place.
As for me, I still suffered from engorgement
and tried to ease the pain but
unsuccessfully.
I couldnt wait for this to be over
and when I gain my energy back
I shall TRY to do some light exercise.
Needless to say, I am accepting
the fact that I have to live my life
with a huge tummy.
I guessed I was cursed. lol

The only thing I can do is to try
to diet and exercise.
Yup, I know it is easier said than done.

Chia yo!!

No comments: