Thursday, July 23, 2009

missing them

This morning I called my mum.
The moment she heard my voice,
she burst out crying.
Saying she misses her grandchildren and
me.
You see, normally at this time,
i will be in singapore for summer vacations.
But this yr I choosed not to go home
and decided to deliver my baby here.
Furthermore, it will be a burden for
my family back home to take care
of us.
And husband will be here alone again.

She told me that she is going for
her check up tomorrow for her eyes.
They have to check her BP so
that she can go for her operation.

I let her talked to maya & hana.
And she felt much better after hearing
their voices.
I told her, insyaALLAH, we will be back
for hajj in Novermber.
Otherwise, we will go back in october next
yr for my niece's wedding.
ahhh, so long I ddnt attend wedding reception.
SO excited also. lol

After talking to her,
I felt much better.
I missed them.

No comments: