Monday, July 13, 2009

35 weeks & counting down

I am at 35 weeks today.
From 2.1kg 2weeks ago, today he weighs at 3kg!
No wonder, I feel very heavy and walking
is a nightmare! lol.
The pelvic pain is getting worst.

Baby A head is downwards thus the gynae
said I can go in labor anytime now.
But, preferably after next week
when I am at 36 weeks which is
safe for the baby to be born.

Oh, I cheekily ask the gynae whether
can i still travel to Oman(4hours drive frm dubai) next week!
hahah..
Of course NOT!
And I dont want my baby to be an omani. lol

Seriously, i am VERY nervous now.
Excited but scared.
Still cannot decide whether
should i take epidural.
Husband is against it coz he
is concerned that I will
have *backached* in future.
And since I endured the pain without taking
any epidural for my last 3 pregnancy,
it will be such a waste to take it now.

Another thing which is stil pending,
is my baby bag.
I still have not prepare the clothes,
blanket, milk bottle for the baby.lol
We havent fix the baby cot yet and
I told hub that i want to get something blue
for the cot but he said NO NEED. sigh
This baby A will have a pink cot.lol

I hope this few weeks will go smoothly
and I will have a safe delivery.
InsyaALlah.

No comments: