Sunday, June 21, 2009

SEVEN


I am thankful that my marriage is still going strong and
today marked our 7th yrs together as husband & wife.
Of course, there were days where we almost give up
in our marriage.

Of course, there were days where we appreciate
each other sacrificed.
And of course, there were days where we still
have this linger thoughts whether we
are happy in our marriage.
But, at the end of the day, both of us still
love each other deeply though sometimes
we didnt show it.


And within 7 yrs together, we are given
the most precious things - our 3 beautiful
babies and insyaAllah 1 on the way.


Thank you hubby for fulfilling your promises
and give Me a comfortable life.
Thank you hubby for putting up with me and
love me still.
InsyaAllah, there will be more happy days for us
and we shall grow old together.
And I prayed that whatever we talked about
the other day will come true.


Lastly, I am so proud to be your wife and I know
you will be there for us as always.



I love you.


No comments: