Tuesday, May 12, 2009

from 629 to 410

Finally, we are slowly settling down in our new apartment but in the same building.
The living room & the kids room are all done except for us to buy
some new carpets.
As for our master bedroom, I have my clothes to unpack & new bedsheet
to put on the bed. Otherwise, everything is almost done.
We decided not to buy new sofa YET as we are waiting for the Dubai Great
Summer Sale next month, and, hopefully we will get a good bargain
and a new sofa that both of us will like.
So far, this is the first time we decorate our house with things that we like
and reflect our taste. But, I have difficulty in choosing the theme/colour
for the living room becoz i dont hv any favourite colours.
My favourits colours are all in the rainbows. lol
Very hard. It reminds me when I was preparing for my wedding.
I hv hard time choosing the colour theme.
From Red to purple to GOLD and,
end up they give me YELLOW. lol.
These time since i choosed a black/silver colour for my curtains,
I tried to stick to this colour scheme and get the table runner &
table mat in that tone. But I itching for some splash of colour
and maybe I will get that RED stool i saw at Home Ctr to brighten
up the living room.
Even the lamp shade we bot a black/silver one. lol
I saw a black & white carpet at Carrefour and was thinking of
getting that but somehow, I was reluntant.
Maybe I will buy a beige or red carpet? hmmm..dunno leh.
Even hubby commented that *wahh, so many black&silver already*..
Anyway, I lurve the dinning table that we both choosed & like.
Anyhow, we already bought the important stuffs, so for the decor, we will
slowly get it whenever we see anything that we like and the priced must be right!
Oh, I am trying to *pujuk* hubby to get the water fountain from Dragonmart
like Tomorrow!..
hopefully he read this. bahhh.
Will upload the pictures when I hv the time, as u see, Im lagging in
updating my FB & Blogspot nowadays.
And since hubby is on leave for two weeks, I HV NOT had
my shopping fix yet! arrgh..
My two things that I hv been aiming to buy for this month
has been on hold for 2 weeks. bahh..

No comments: