Monday, May 18, 2009

You Are 6!!









I remembered how excited I was when I found out that I am pregnant.
And my wished came true when I prayed to have a baby boy for my 1st born.
Though at that time, we were struggling with only 1 income,
we welcome you with full of love & hopes.
And 9 months later, you were born and the happiness of holding you
in my arms were indescribable.
You make us a better person and you are our lucky charm.
After you were born, abah got a job in dubai and
that has changed our life tremendously.
Slowly but surely, our life is getting better and your
rezeki is getting more each year.
And now, today, you turned 6 yrs old and
when i looked back, I was happy that
we managed to give you what we can afford.
And you turn out to be the good & smart boy,
that we had hoped for and hopefully it will
continue like this.
Our wished for you is to be a good boy & a good muslim,
and be successful in whatever you are doing.
Happy 6th birthday, my son!
Love from, mummy
abah
maya
hana



No comments: