Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleeping Disorder

its 3:45am and hubby has left for work. He has to be at the office early in the morning because there will be a live programme.

And now, I CANT sleep. MY head is spinning and I have shortness of breath. I get uncomfortable whenever i'm sleeping. My friend, zy is very thoughtful that she asked her doctor about my condition and had advised me to go for help soon. According to her, her doctor said that when I snored, i stopped breathing for few seconds and that is VERY dangerous. And by what I am suffering now, It might be chronic. I have to go to therapy as soon as possible and took some medication. sigh..

ok peeps, i try to go back to sleep now coz i hv to wake up at 6:30am to prepare haqeem's school pack.

Bismillahirahman nirrahim....

No comments: