Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2nd day of the year

on 02.01.09, we woke up early at 10am and since it was a holiday and falls on a saturday, I suggested to have breakfast at Dubai Marina and let the kids look at the yachts. Also, I wanted to see what they have for their flea markets there.

Of coz, it took us 2 hours 30mins to get ready and by then breakfast has turned to lunch. lol. We reached there at 1plus but in dubai, Coffee bean still serves breakfast but w/o the complimentary drinks after 11am. The weather was good but the sun was quite glaring. There were few shops but I noticed nobody buy anything but they just look-see. bummer. We wanted to stay longer but we have a birthday party to attend at 2pm at the GREENS.


Haqeem insisted that I took this picture of him posing at the big ball (actually its where the fountain is).


Of coz, adik also want a picture of hers & her darling abah and sister.




and lastly, I cant resist taking a picture of my little munchkin.







No comments: