Tuesday, January 6, 2009

01.01.2009

today my little munchkin turns 7 months old. gosh..how time flies eh. But she really such a joy to have and she is so sticky with me that sometimes I need a breather.

I have started weaning her and she really loves her food very much.. lambat sikit jer mengamok..lol..and she can turns & roll over and of coz when she sees her brother she will start to tickle. heh.

the only thing that really get to my nerves is she still wakes up in the middle of the night for feeding. why eh? And it was so tiring for me coz after a few hours sleep I hv to wake up to prepare haqeem's for school. haiz.


Finally, when she turns 1 yr 2 months on 1st June 2009, she gonna have another sibling. So, i guessed she is not my youngest afterall. lol. InsyaAllah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei! preggie lagik eh!!! wah production baik ah..hahaha congrats to u and abg!! when due??

junesky said...

yalor preggie again..(which of coz not planned!)sbb tu tak kecoh2 coz Im still in shocked..hehe..i really dont like going thru the pregnancy again & especially the labour! so u see so unenthusiastic I can be!..anyway, due will be in august, insyallah..gender? blum tau lagi ..

Anonymous said...

hopefully boy ah! then can stop already lor...production stop running jap...hahah kasi chance sikit ah..hehe turn by turn plak..hehe

junesky said...

yah..hopefully its a boy coz haqeem wants a baby boy lak..he said girls very noisy! hehe..lamak..sure can catch up want lah...donch worry...u still young..We are old already..hehe..sbb tu production kena speed up..hehehe..

Anonymous said...

yeah rite! last abg told me gonna stop at 3....hehehehehe take care ok..kisses to the kids and to bro!