Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More abt faatin

When I have haqeem & maya, I always dressed them according to colour code or patterns.

Then now, I have faatin I tried to dress maya & faatin alike. Sometimes, same design, or different design but same colour code or stripes, etc. But, it is not easy for me coz I dont work and my sources are limited. heh. So, whenever theres sale, then I will get both the same design. (i would like to think I am smart shoppers leh.heh) But, it is nice to see them wear the same thing and some time ppl mistaken them for a twins. lol. (so silly kan the ppl tak nampak ker one big one small) hehe..

I realised when maya was a baby, she attracts more attention from strangers compared to faatin. Maya was a happy, smiley baby and my mother ever commented that maya was like me, both of us have a care-free character. lol. On the otherhand, faatin is more serious, hardly smile but a smirk (ala posh spice, lol) and i think she is like my hubby. hahahaa. Well, maybe it is too soon for me to say about their character but one thing for sure, maya is more out-going and faatin is homely. lol.
But when faatin smile, she gives the sweetest smile of all..


See, she is getting fairer and she looked more sweeter now...


And she beginning to show sign of vainpox like adik, she is trying to give me a pose..lol


and she give that pouting look again....and then the sister and brother insisted i took their pictures also..hehe

haqeem tried to give me the BEN10 pose...

and of coz, a picture of hub with baby ..(same pose with all the children)..lol

See ya'll soon..







































































No comments: