Tuesday, January 6, 2009

On New Year's Eve

I'v realised I have not posted anything since 1st day of 2009.
What I did on New year's eve?
Well, I went out with the kids to batuta to Japengo for Nasi GOreng IStemewa that I have been craving for so long. Aisyah & Moe sms-ed me asking whats the plan for count down since Sheikh Mohamed has cancelled the fireworks. After much discussion, moe invited us to countdown at his place.
I was thrilled that I got to be the first to be at the SALE which supposed to starts tomorrow 2/1. I bought myself a top at NEXT and some clothings for the girls.I thought that I will be at batuta for a short while but turned out i was there till 9plus and the planned was that I go to moe's house first and hubby will go with jali. I was on the way to the carpark when hub called to say he almost reached moe's house. lol. We watched some dvds and had a great feast *(thanks moe & nurul) and we stayed till 4am which later wan and alia and michael came to join us.
To me, It was a great start for us this year when all our closes friends were there. It has been such a long time that we get to be together eversince THE FIRST MALAYSIA resto close its doors a year back.(it where the place we used to hang out).
To all my friends, Aisha & jali (though we have a rough start when we first get to know each other, but throughout all these years we have become`so close like sisters), Wan & alia( though along the way we had a misunderstanding and such somehow all that doesnt matter and we become much closer), Moe & nurul (though we dont know u guys that well, through your daughter, we spend our time alot together that now we are now very close with each other family).
U guys were there for us when we were down & celebrated with us when we are up.
Thank You for being such a great friends.

No comments: