Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Me no MC

its 7.27am, and here i am blogging.

I just realised that being a home maker you dont hv a medical cert to give. Despite you having a fever and a bad runny nose, you still hv to keep the house running. And my baby daughter is being *notty* yesterday night. From 1am she woke up and kept on crying and refused to be put into her cot. When I put her on the bed with me, she fall asleep immediately, but when i put her back in her cot. She wide awake. These goes on for 2 hours and I was so tired n being ill, I hv no choiced but to put her on my lap with my both leg stretch and I slept sitting down throughout the night. And faatin slept through the night peacefully w/o waking up! tsk tsk..I was in that position for 3-4 hours when the alarm goes off and I hv to wake haqeem up for school. Even then, when hub tried to put her in her cot, she open her eyes for a second and then fall asleep. Hub told me that she prefered sleeping on the bed so tonight I will sleep with the 2 girls beside me.

Well, I just pop 2 panadol for flu and hopefully the runny nose will be clear. I cannot afford to fall sick. RIght now, my head is heavy and my nose is painful because of the rubbing.
ok, i better have my few hours of precious sleep before my 2 princess wakes up.

No comments: