Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Too early

its only been two days, n i dont think it too early for me to *complain*. lol

it is really a challenge for me to tag 2 kids EVERYDAY for a mere 1 and half hours and disrupt their afternoon sleep. today is one of the many worst days to come in the future, not only that I am not well, maya is still having a slight fever and very cranky the whole day. Do you have the heart when u see your baby just fallen asleep like 20mins and you hv to wake her up?

She sleep so soundly and look at that angelic face.


Me has no heart to wake her and with GOD will, suddenly she woke up like she senses her mummy is in dilemma. hehe. Quickly, i strapped her and maya on their stroller and off i went. But it doesnt ends there. Once in the carpark, I hv to take the car out first before I can open the car boot. Then, I have to put maya on her car seat before proceeding to put faatin on hers. Lastly, I hv to fold the stroller and put in the car boot. Imagined you hv to this day in and day out. hahaa..bleh giler kan..Hopefully, my helper will come soon.
I just hope...and still hoping....and being hopeful as always.....

No comments: