Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dugong

Its been ages I last brought haqeem to dugong in Lamcy plaza. Few nights ago, he suddenly remembered of the place and told hub to go there this sunday.
SInce today is a public holiday, while waiting for hubs to come back from his tennis game. Quickly, I woke up the kids and get them ready. We left the house at 12:20pm and reached there exactly 1pm. We had our lunch first before we went to the playground.
I had a shocked when the entry fees for 2 children came up to Dhs90!!! I remembered 4 years ago I used to bring haq here because I only paid Dhs10 for a whole day playtime. How things has changed.
We stayed for 5 hours and had dinner before we leave. Oh, since its been 2 months i live w/o a parfum, today i asked hubby to get for me the lastest GUCCI parfum and a CHANEL mascara. lol.
It was a great day for us and the kids really enjoyed themselves even faatin.
PS : no pictures taken coz my camera batter go flat. hehe...

No comments: