Sunday, January 15, 2012

regrets


REGRETS

if you asked me if i have any regrets in my 39 years of life, I would said i do have one.  If I would turn back the clock I will be someone more successful or/and contented.  When I was 16 years old, i had plan what i want to achieve in my life. By 18years old, i would have got my driving license and when i turn 21 years old, my dad will buy for me a car. so i thought. And i dont want to work 9to5 job in a cubicle!   
By now, If I would be selfish enough and follow my heart and desire, I would be a high flyer merchandiser/buyer for a high end luxury brands, or I might have become a household name for a chic botiq. I let go an opportunity to go london and trained to be a merchandiser for marks & spencer. All because of LOVE. So throughout my adulthood, i did not stay in a company for long because my desire is on FASHION and not about people life and divorce! Yep, I joined the norm to be a legal secretary and a 'respected' career. I was really unhappy. I was trapped. But I did not know what to do and hence I just leave it and days become months and years...i just give in. But inside I was struggling and I had enough and though it took me 10 years to finally say ' i quit'... i felt happy......
With what i've gone through, i hope i will make sure my children will not make the same ' mistakes' i've made. I will make sure they achieve whatever they desire big or small and work hard to get it. I want them to have a fullfilled life and most importantly being HAPPY. 

And the thing that I have no regrets was meeting my husband. I am really lucky to meet someone who accept me az what I am. Though Both of us have different interest but somehow we can bland into one. He is responsible and hardworking and try his best to make me happy. And the best thing in my life is becoming a mummy to four beautiful children! Masya'ALLAH, they ( haqeem, maya, hana, adam) complete me. Through them I have found HAPPINESS...



lots of LOVE,










src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54489/54/A9E287A79AF39607006F17B4007D7652.png" style="border: 0 !important; background: transparent;"/>

No comments: