Saturday, December 10, 2011

X- factor n ramblings

Too bad Rachel crow of x- factor was send home by the public. Nichole felt bad for indirectly contributed to the outcome. Marcus canty is one lucky dude. He was bottom 2 for three times! And yet he got saved again by the public! 
I hope that Josh krajick will win this competition. 
Anyway, we went to mushrif park around 5pm but it was dark already. We found a nice spot n set our mat on it and started eating kfc. It was freezing and luckily I bought along a fleece blanket. Maya and Hana were trying on their roller blade while haq n hubby were playing badminton.  I did joined them for awhile and i want to encourage my children to be active. When they saw mummy was playing badminton, they were excited to play too. I want to be a positive role model for my children. 
Adam was running round the track w yuni and I felt a tinge of jealousy. That should be me running along with him and having fun!!! Instead I can only look from far how happy my 2 years old is.  And to make matter worst, yuni helped Adam to 'ride' on a bicycle and he truly enoying it! That sight make me more determined to lose weight so that I will have more energy and be a fun mummy! Nevertheless, it was a simple outing with the kids.  They had so much fun that they want to stay at the park forever.  They even got to ride on the horsey for dhs10.  
I truly wished that I can give more for my bambinos but our current situation does not permit us too. But w Allah blessing, I hope that my children will turn out fine and has a better life than what we can offer them now. 





Love my bambinos,

No comments: