Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 3

Day 3
After 2 weeks of hiatus, I went to gym again today.  Before we start our exercise, my trainer took my weight again and was happy to know I lose 1 Kg! Not bad eh? 
Thus it motivates me to do more deligently and I really pushed myself to work it out. 
I warmed up first before I went p the thread mil n today he set it at 10 mins but a little bit steep. My heartbeat was irregular and at one point it went below 100 and my trainer changed the setting.  I was very focus n I did whatever my trainer ask me to do n I really pushed myself harder.  After 30mins our session ends and I went for the sauna. It was real good. 
After every exercise I will rest at a cafe nearby to have a salad and a bit of me time. And it really helps to release stress. The 3 bambinos are getting naughtier and I didn't know how to discipline them. I have realized that they 'learned' from me and I can spot some aggressiveness in them. They tend to do what I did to them and they do it to their siblings and I really wished that I can change that. So now, I tried not to scream n shout or ignored them. I will try to focus each child whenever anyone come to me to talk, complain or just want to cuddle. I have been a bad mum and my resolution for 2012 is to be a fun n happy mummy and will try my very best to nurture them in a good n healthy environment. I will stop shouting/screaming/ignoring and cane them. Instead I will talk or explain their behavior n the consequence of their behavior. Hopefully I can do it! 
Lastly, I do not know whether it is a good news or bad news but I hope it is a blessing to us. May Allah let our journey in 2012 a smooth n easy one. I have hope the best for 2012. Amin



bless,

1 comment:

Gmalone said...

I really appreciate how honest and open you are! Its very refreshing.
:)