Monday, November 14, 2011

life changing

As a human being, we or rather I will always tend to want something n NOT whether it is important. But as I grow older n wiser (hopefully!) lolz, I have tried my best to stick to what is IMPORTANT only. There are days when I slack n there are days I managed to control my desire.
The point of this blog is about me. Somehow, from a *spoilt* kid I grew into a more responsible person. And as a mother of four young kids, I have to watch what i spend on. But after a while, you tend to forget about all the luxury that you used t have when you were single and working. Nowadays, I can just let go of stuffs when I will start asking myself, do i need another bag? Is this necessary? OMG!! it is sooo prettyyyy, but do i really really need it?!! lolz..something like that..but sometimes it is hard to go cold turkey. lolz. If you know me, I used to get what i want easily. But I have changed for the better. Hopefully, much better than now.
Dont get me wrong, I do want something Nice for birthday or wedding anniversary. To me, it is a MUST and it is only the time I feel that I am entitle to get something I really really want. A day out of 365 days that I feel I have to feel pamper n appreciated. So far, hubby has been nice to get me stuffs, although sometimes I have to wait months to get it, eventually, he will get for me. Syukran habibie! The secret, stop whining. heheh. well I have been with him for 9 yrs of cause I know his character. lol.
In short, I am HAPPY now. Though times are tough, no going for holiday, no staycation in a nice hotel, no short getaway, overall, I AM THANKFULL, for all the things that I have. Of course, I want more but for the better of our family. So that, I can send my kids to good school, get good education, let them learned things that they like for instance, soccer, ballet, painting, horse riding..etc. And I want them to be happy and be a good muslim/muslimah. Never in my life, I dream of this life that I am leading now. Though I am far away from my parents, which i missed them terribly, I am glad that I am given the opportunity to stay overseas and raised our kids in a muslim country.  The kids are exposed to different culture and languages. They learned arabic & french. And they speak fluent english and now I am trying to teach them my mother tongue which is Malay language. After serious thought, I admit that our language is as important as other else languages. guilty as charge.
Lastly, I hope that I will change for the better, much better muslim, wife, mother . And as Ellen puts it * bye and be kind to one another*!


cheers

No comments: