Tuesday, March 1, 2011

have a safe journey, my love!

people laughed at me when I told them I hv separation anxiety. they said it only happened to baby. well i dunno what it is but when everytime hubby is away, I will have this attack. Especially, at night I cldnt go to sleep, everytime when i tried to close my eyes, i started to feel breathless. Then I feel like crying and I will stay awake just because I hope that morning will come faster. I have no problem during the day. I can go about doing my stuffs. As long as I am busy, I wont start *missing* my husband, i will be fine.
Last year, when I went back to singapore for good, leaving hubby behind in dubai alone. I suffered separation anxiety/depression for 5 months. I will hybernate in my room surfing the internet though mostly I was at Facebook. I will not shower till late afternoon. I falls asleep while sitting watching tv. I ddnt go out much. I dont interact with my kids like before. I felt that I just want to stay in bed & let the day passed quickly and I will be reunited with my husband a year later. That is how i felt. I was moody n feeling tired always.
Is it because of my weight that I have this *illness*?
My weight just kept pilling on though I am a very light eater. I dont eat or snack that much.
It really sucks.
Now I hv to shop at BIGGER SIZE departments coz in that department, my size is the smallest. haha.

Anyway, hubby is away for 5 days coz he went back to singapore to visit his best friend, whom is now terminally ill.

I hope hubby cut short his trip & come back fast. We're misses him already.




bon voyage,

No comments: