Tuesday, January 11, 2011

House No. 8





Today I gonna write a few entries, since the internet connection
is very excellent.

We hv to move often when the rental in dubai was going UP UP & UP.
So we hv to find a cheaper rents within our budget. Hence, every house I will
take pictures of the interior & exterior as a memory. And also, to share with my
family back in singapore the condition or the lifestyle I lead in dubai. So that,
they wont get worried and they could see that Dubai is just like singapore.
Clean & Safe.

Finally, we can afford to move to mirdif when the rents in dubai went
crashing down rapidly for the past 2 yrs. We settled for a 2 bedroom double-storey
villa with shared swimming pool. The area is very easy to locate and we are a stone
away from the biggest mall, Mirdif City Centre.

Unfortunately, we hv to enrol the kids into a new school near our place.
We managed to get a seat at American International School in Al ghusais and so
far the kids are fine. The curriculum is Arabic/US. But as a muslim, I am
glad that my kids are starting to learn Islamic Studies.

Above are some pictures. Enjoyz.

No comments: