Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hope

I wished I can write freely in my blog.
Things that I am facing now and the frustrations of
all that.
Unfortunately,I hv to limit what I want to write, sometimes
I missed the old-fashion way. TheDiary.
Anyhow, I really hope that this year will be a better year
for my family.
I hope my husband will still hv his job & good health.
My kids are happy and healthy.
My maid can eventually save up money for herself instead of sending
every single cents back home.
And I will start to lose weight & be healthy.

I wished that the person(s) who make our life a living hell will
\get his/her retribution.
I am not being mean but because of them.
My kids have to suffer.
My relationship with hubby very tense because he is always
in a bad mood.....
And  sometimes I really dont know what to do/or say
to minimise his stress.
Hence, I too became very moody & short temper  w my kiddos.
I hv done my best and I really hope that this hardship that
we are facing will go away soon. InsyaALLAH.

At the meantime, I am trying to think of a way where
i can work from home. Any idea?

No comments: