Saturday, September 18, 2010

Eid Mubarak 2010!!!


We would like to wish all our families & friends, Eid Mubarak and
have a great Eid this year.
These is our 1st & last celebrated Eid in the comfort of our
own home in Singapore.....
Just when I have started to feel comfortable staying here...and barely 1 year we
are here, we're gonna move back to dubai (where we belong..hihihi)....
I am gonna missed my parents...the unpredictable weather...the shops across
my house...the malls..and the FOODs!!!!
Nevertheless, I am thankful to hubby for letting us stay here ...
Lastly, this is the best RAYA i had..I've never been so much happier....
the bonds I had with everyone is great....
Gonna missed them so much....

Eid Mubarak to everyone that i love..................

1 comment:

Suga Mama said...

I was looking through blogs and came across this one and thought it was very real...if that makes sense? haha
And mashalla your children are beautiful :)
x