Friday, June 18, 2010

irony

what an irony, i thought i will enjoy my freedom in spore coz hubby will not be there but
sadly, I am unhappy. In fact, I misses my freedom more
in dubai. In dubai, I will hv my own free time after dropping hubby to work and
I am gonna missed the 20mins ride to work where I get to spend that little time
alone with hubby..That is the only time that we talked & discussed things. I will missed
that terribly.
I've realised that in dubai I hv some activities to do like being a chauffer to hubby & son. And i seldom go out with the kids to the mall. But in singapore, once i wakes up, I hv nothing to do. And the boredom really killing me softly. And I dont hv anyone to talk to and hv to rely
on MSN if anyone is online and if they care to chat with me.

Half a year has gone and another half to go thru life w/o hubby by my side. And I badly want to go n work becoz I will be bore staying at home.

Hopefully, ALLAH make my journey a smooth one. InsyaALLAH.

No comments: