Thursday, May 6, 2010

its 12:41 am.
I am spending the night at KKH taking care my 9 months old baby who is unwell.
My 2nd child, maya, accompanied me. Bless her.
Since maya is already conquer the extra bed.
I tried to make myself comfortable by joining two chairs and
let my leg stretch.

While typing this, my molar tooth is throbbing painfully and
i trying my best to endure it.
My baby boy is sleeping soundly.
So as my baby girl, sleeping on that hard foldable bed.

This experienced make me realised that being a Single parent
is tough. Financially, Emotionally and Physically.
Saying this doesnt mean that my hubby never give me his support, but, not
having him around makes making decision a little bit tougher.

You see, I used to *relax one corner* and hubby will do ALL the
decisions. BIG desicions.
And Me will just followed what is the best He thinks for our
family.

And right now, not having him around with me makes me feel
so responsible for everything. And sometimes i felt lousy for
not able being what hubby expected from me.
Human do err. right? wronggg??


2 comments:

margaritapc said...

Hang in there sis. It is hard making all the choices. I Know the feeling all too well.
God blessed you with your lovely children. He will provide the wisdom and strength you need.
Margarita

lovinlife(mostofthetime) said...

Hi junesky,
You seem like an incredible women. Stay strong, it will all work out in the end...it always does. My husband is leaving November and he will be gone for six months, I only have two kids, but I still worry about how I am going to deal with everything. It can get very stressful when you don't have your significant other by your side to help guide you.