Wednesday, October 21, 2009

missing a friend

Sometimes you never know that the person that u just got to know will be your bestfriend for a lifetime.

That happened to me and now I am very close to her.

She knows me very well and she is sincere being my friend.

When I came to dubai in 2003, she was the person I sms-ed every day! She kept me company and we joked and *laff* thru sms. And the most happiest moment of my life when she and her cousin decided to move to dubai too!

The rest is history.

Without realising, it has been 3 yrs she has left dubai.

And yesterday, while having lunch w maya at mercato, it brought tears to my eyes coz we used to hang out here n enjoyed each other company.

I miss her alot.

1 comment:

Jonte said...

I was going to ask you, So do both of you still talk on the phone? Its hard to lose a friend, Sometimes friends gets seperated, Its really hard. I can relate to you a lot.