Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a month has passed

So far it has been good. Of coz, nobody is perfect and
we are at the process of learning each other character.
It is truely a blessing for having her and it does make alot of
difference.

For one, I am calmer now & my temper is under control. The kids
have a regular meals now and I dont hv to worry about
where to bring them out to eat.
Everything is in order and I am glad that husband decided to
get an extra help for me. I am no super-woman though. lol
Maybe when the children are older we can consider not
to have any helper. But right now, i truely need one.

Yup, I can be so pampered like that but I have to admit
that I cannot do everything by myself. Blame it on laziness or whatever but the
truth is, I will get so streessful and just not do anything. Worst!
I admired few of my friends who single-handedly take care of their
brood & household! Wa caya sama lu olang! hehehee...
I salute them. really. I wished I can have half of what
they have. but sadly, I have none. lol
And thank you hubby for this.

Also to my SIL & MIL for the recommendation.

Finally, we got ourselves a reliable maid and the kids
adore her too!

Amin.

No comments: