Monday, June 29, 2009

from dawn till dusk

after dropping husband to work,
I brought the kids to Macdonald at Al thanya street.
Thereafter, I went to alice's house to drop haqeem & hana.

My appointment with the gynae was at 11:15am and I reached
there 10mins late.
After waiting for about half an hour, it was my turn.
I was relieved to know that I ddnt put on any weight
though I had been having Macd MacMuffin often for the past
few weeks! lol.

After scanning, she told me that I have to rest this week and not to
put so much strain on myself.
Apparently, the baby head is down and engaged.
she said that I am only at 33 weeks and it is not safe
to go early labour.
The baby is fine and now he weighs at 2kg. Alhamdullilah.
InsyaAllah, the bb will decide to wait till full term to make
his appearance. hihi.

After my checkup, I drove to satwa poly clinic for my
maid to have her medical cheeckup done.
I made a wise decision not to bring all 3 kids becoz
the weather was TOO HOT. HOT. HOT.
A short walk frm the carparkk to the clinic was
unbearable. You felt that u were in a sauna and
you cldnt breath.

Maya got a bit cranky but once we were back in
the car & I blasted the a/c, she was ok.
On the way back, I wanted to go & get some cupcakes &
drop by Mercato but the weather made me
want to go home straight.
During the drive home, I almost fall asleep
because I felt so sleepy and the sun was glaring!
When I almost reached alice's house,
after making a u-turn, I ddnt noticed there
was a very HIGH HUMP.

MY FORD EXPLORER just flew off!!

Luckily maya was at the car seat and I was wearing
my seatbelt. Only yuni suffered a headached becoz she was
flying off frm her seat & hit her head at the roof of the car!

Quickly, I parked my car on the side of the road and check on both of them.
Surprisingly, maya was oblivious to the surrounding, she was sleeping soundly. haha.
After resting for about 20mins in the car and make sure yuni was alright, we went up to get the kids.

I went to Mall of Emirates right after we left alice's place to exchange something and to collect the tiles from Cafe Ceramique which the kids had done 2 weeks ago.
I dont even bother to window shopping coz I was too tired & I could feel some mild contractions.
Oh, Btw, saw a nice ring from agatha cristine but it was too expensive for a costume jewellery. Maybe can get something similar at a much affordable and reasonable price. lol.

It was a long & tiring day for all of us and by 10plus everyone went to bed.

No comments: