Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ramblings

Fuh, it has been awhile i update this blog of mine.
blame it on Facebook for taking alot of my time this days.
and with 3 kiddos to entertain, i hv only limited time to surf.
anyway, theres so many stories, photos to share but i lost
most of the *storyline*, hicks.'
But just to write in print so that in future i will read it and smile about it
is about my dotter, maya,
2 nights ago, before bedtime, i feigned that i am upset with her for leaving me
at home, to join her abah and abang to go 124,
I told her I was very sad,
And what she did,
She hugged me and kissed me and said that, Next time i wont leave u hokay mummy..lol
so sweet of her lor..she is such a doll.
And yesterday, when i screamed at her and called her *Asyura!!*,
with her batted eyes, she said, mummy dont call me asyuraaaa, called me princess!
but later at night, she told us (hubby & I), that her name is no longer maya but SNOW WHITE.
okieeeee...

oh another thing, haqeem is diligently memorising surah an naz and I am so proud of him.
As for hana (kakak kecik), she loves playing with the siblings and they adored her so much.
Bliss. And I am blessed. Amin.

No comments: