Monday, March 9, 2009

sick

i was sick for the past few days.
But yesterday was the worst, when i coughed too much & too hard, I had asthma attack.
I had blocked nose.
My coughing was so bad.
I was gasping for air.
My chest was congested.
A short walk frm the living room to the kitchen make me gasping for air.
Hubby was out playing golf, and I have to call him to come home to bring me to the clinic.
After the visit, I felt much better and now trying to recuperate at home.
But with 2 babies, it is IMPOSSIBLE but luckily the girls behave well today.
Like they knew that mummy is not well.lol
Anyway, a short update.
Faatin is a smart baby.
Saying this, she learned fast when she had a fall twice from the bed.
So now whenever she crawled to the edge of the bed.
She will looked down and dare not even move.
And then she will start to call out for help.
*ahh, ahh, ahh, or now her new words, *bah bah*..lol
My smart little angel.
Love her to bits.
And also i love my other 2 angels as well.

So, speedy recovery to me soon.

No comments: