Monday, February 9, 2009

First Trimester

today was the worst day of my life in terms of my health.
I felt that my whole body was shutting down and i felt extremely tired. I dozzed off on the sofa immediately after I woke up from the bed and went to the living room. Since, the girls were still sleeping, i went to bed again. I could feel my body *give way*. I cant move and just falling deep into my sleep. But I woke up every 15mins or so to check on the time and it made me more tiring. Finally, I woke up at 1pm and quickly get ready to fetch haqeem from school. Before that, I called hubby to tell him that I was very tired. (maybe i was out for 2 days in the row on the weekends).
Then, I remembered that I always feel tired during my 1st trimester so I just hv to wait when i am in my 2nd trimester.
However, after fetching haqeem, i was so hungry that I drove to MOE and we had lunch. Thereafter, i brought the kids to borders and we have a mini story telling session where they choose any books and I read for them. And after that, it was haqeem turns to read books to us. The kids had so much fun and I let them choosed one book to bring home. Haqeem bought a MICKEY MOUSE book and maya bought BARBIE story book. Of course, mummy was so happy to get for herself a book too, the New Moon.
When we were about to leave MOE, hubby called to ask me to fetch him by 7pm so that we can go marketing.
We reached home at 10pm and put the kids to sleep after their very late dinner.
And to end the day, I started vomitting and feel so *yucky* after that. And that sums up my lousy day.

No comments: