Monday, February 9, 2009

evohaler

its 4:00am now and hub has left for work. He has to be in the office for the live grammy's telecast.

I was about to go bk to sleep when my chest felt congested. It was due to the *force* coughing earlier when i was trying to clear my throat. I felt a lump of phelm stuck in my throat so I was coughing hard. I was lucky after a short search for my evohaler I found it in my bag next to me. These was my first time and I called hub to ask him how to use it. I felt relieved immediately. Since I cldnt go to sleep yet, i blog. lol.

But, I hv to wake up at 6:30am to prepare haq for school and hv to bring him to the lobby for his transport. Sometimes, when i see my childrens sleeping soundly, it hard for me to wake them up but I hv to coz haqeem is going to sit for his exam today. heh (kalau takder exam dah ponteng dah) hehe....

No comments: