Sunday, January 18, 2009

of peanut & milk...

I have yet to go to the clinic to check on my pregnancy and to get my folic acid. tsk tsk tsk ..bad mummy (hit myself on the butt)..

Anyway, i guessed most of you already knew that I am pregnant with my half-half confession in this blogspot. But these time, my baby loves to eat biscuit dip into cream cheese, peanut butter sandwich with cold fresh cream milk and sandwiches with ICE T lemon. So far, that has been my diet. hehe. Oh, and i cannot smell of fried chicken (KFC..etc) but i love to eat it. lol.

Parfum? This time i can or cannot do w/o it, eg. if its there, i will spray on me if its not there (where i can see) i just dont bother. Oh, and i still cldnt believed that I am pregnant with my 4th, insyaALLAH. (to annie..im catching up better start producing...haaha).

ok peeps, got to go, my ever so clingy baby faatin is crying for mummy now. kesian anak aku.

No comments: