Saturday, January 10, 2009

he broke down

yesterday when I spoke to my mum on the phone, tears trickle down my cheeks.
My dad who is a very strong man, broke down a day ago and crying his heart out. HE WAS SOBBING. right, the man that I thought is strong, sobbing because of his condition. Not only he has lost his left leg due to diabetes. At his lowest point, he still worried about other people who is his wife, my mother. He is worried that when he is gone from this world, who is going to take care of my mother. Who will my mum talk to if she is down and who is going to *picit* her leg if she is tired. He kept on sobbing and said that he misses my kids and me and wished that we are there with him. And the sadest part, he said that he going home soon. whatever that means. Ya ALLAH!.
And he used to be very quiet man but yesterday when i spoke to him on the phone, he was quite chatty. ;) When I asked him whether he wants to come to dubai, i can *see* his smile. I missed you, father and I love you so so much. You are the best father to us, to me.
InsyaAllah, we will see you in June and I can bring you go jalan2 to whereever you want.

No comments: