Sunday, January 25, 2009

A day at JBR walk

We stayed home on friday and I asked hubby to buy me Thosai after his friday prayers. I was too tired to go out and we all just chilled at home and watch DVDs and furthermore, it was raining. The weather was nice to stay home and relax.

But on saturday, I woke up early and told hub that I want to have lunch outside. We get ready and out we go to Jumeirah Beach Residence Walk. I love the atmosphere over there and we sat outside to have our lunch at chowking. There were many people walking by and I told hub that I felt like i am on holiday. I felt that I am in europe. lol. The best part there was an ice cream van (just like in US), where to will play that silly tune whenever someone get an ice cream. hehe. The weather was chilly and I felt very relaxing. We ate our food quickly because hub has to go to play Golf at 3pm.

Initially, I want him to drop us at mercato but since he was running late for his game, he brought all of us to Sharjah Golf club. I stayed at the cafe with the kids and luckily there was a internet connection and it keeps myself entertained. While the kids played outside the cafe where you can see the green golf course. After the golf, we met the rest of the usual suspects to have dinner at Nando's greens and later had latte at caribou's. It was a great day for us and the kids had fun too.
Faatin enjoyed the sunshine ..

The ice cream van that caught our eyes.


Exit from Hilton hotel where we parked our car.


people walk by and like a fashion parade.


maya enjoying her chicken wraps.








No comments: