Saturday, December 6, 2008

outlet mall

yesterday, we went to outlet mall because hubby wants to get some golf stuffs. anyway, hubby seldom spend anything on himself, so i wldnt surprised if he spend a 4-figure sum for himself and still owe me dhs100 for it! lol. of coz must claimed lah coz I daily earning u know..lol but as long as hub is happy, i am happy for him too. btw, i hv slowly let go of my desire to own *it* though it was a very struggling moments. hurhur. insyaAllah, if theres rejeki, i will get *it* soon otherwise, i just hv to drool again. hehe. The baby bonus that we get is to be save for future emergency. bummer!


back to yesterday, oh i did get myself a blouse frm RIVA. After dinner, we walked to ADIDAS and get some winter clothes for the kids. We left around 10plus to go to mohamed's house to watch DVD. Luckily, we left earlier ard 1;30am coz when we reached home, it started to hv ligtning & thunder!










2 comments:

mrs malique said...

so tell me which *it* bag you're eyeing now? come come share share :p

junesky said...

alah, yg anu2 tu..sadly, i hvnt got it..hopefully hub read this & kesian kan gua..dier belikan n surprised me..hehe..IN MY DREAMS! lol