Thursday, December 4, 2008

blogging at Burjuman

I left my house at 2.45pm and reached CT MOON at 3:15pm. QUickly ordered mee goreng for myself and nasi with dishes for the kids. Stayed for more than an hour and nurul came back frm Dnata.

I reached burjuman 15mins n went to GAP & NEW LOOK. BOught faatin's 1st shoes and get for maya mary-jane like the one suri cruise wore. New look hv fantastic shoes for kids and costs only Dhs29 to Dhs50!

Next stop i went to GAP, but end up buying stuffs for the kids and there goes my savings to get my *it* bag. chet. Anyhow, I am much happied getting stuffs for the kids than for myself. (maybe can pursuade hubs to get for me).

And here i am, at U-ME cafe while the kids playing at the fun city playground. ANd i hv to pay dhs10 for half an hour for internet connection! chet..

As i am typing this, my sandwiches is still untouched and faatin starting being a DIVA now. Crying and screaming asking to be carried. The elder siblings? well, not only they ketuk me and wasted dhs20 to play at the playground for like 20mins where they shld be in there for 1 hr! And not only that,. they ketuk me another dhs10 to hv their face paints.! lol.

ok, i only managed to write one blog now and in 5 mins, the internet connection will go poof! hehe..

Oh btw, shld i get that nice bolero for maya at GAP? hmmmpp....and haqeem wants a sweater frm GAP too but i ddnt get for her earlier..how?

No comments: