Monday, December 1, 2008

Bag whisper(er)

every woman cant seem to hv enough bags. that same goes to me eventhough I got some of my dream bags, i still want to get another. theres the GUCCI, the LV, the COACH..the lists goes on..but come let me WHISPER to your ear..my current *suka nak mampos tapi tak mampu bag* which beyond my reach unless hubby (if u read this) wants to surprise me n get it for me. reminder : aisha going paris for a spree on 6th Dec..ahem ahem..

anyway, my desire always changed. last few months i was so crazy about wanting a GUCCI but after weeks & months goes by..it faded away. but today, somehow, when chatting with aisha at msn, i've decided to get the COACH bag which hv the same design as LV minilin that I wanted a few months back. Jadilah, as long as the pattern that i like is the same but cheaper version..ok mah. Well, after being a mother and hv 3 children and hubby is the only breadwinner, i know what i can or cannot afford. Maybe as u get older u geeting wiser?! hehe..

So now i present you the lastest arm candy that I can only dream of LV WHISPER in jade but CONGRATS to my friend (u know who u are) for being so on-trend and i know you are admiring your bag as i type this now..hehe..

No comments: