Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ramblings

I am so thankful to ALLAH for making this year so far a good year for us. AMIN.
First, I found out I was pregnant and was overjoyed after we decided to keep the baby but unfortunately, on 14th February 2012, I had miscarriage.  Was quite guilty because we were hesistant to keep it at first. Astaqfirullah
Then a trip to Paris/london on 23rd March, In shaa ALLAH... this will be our very advance 10th year wedding anniversary gift from hubby to me. Our initial plan was to australia to relive our honeymoon period 10 yrs ago when we spent 1 month travelled from brisbane to melbourne ..it was the best time of my life. But, that Paris/London trip is worth it as long as the kids will be happy when they see DISNEYLAND ..that will be the best gift for me..to see their happy faces..priceless!.

hubby and my two boys..adam and haqeem..love them so much


my girls, hana (top) and maya (bottom).....heart them so much....




I am so lucky & blessed!

No comments: