Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy 78th to you father!!!

I was too busy that i forgotten to wish my dad a Happy 78th birthday on 26th January, 2012!!
The last time I got to celebrate with him was in 2010 when I went back singapore for good with the children while hubby stayed behind.
How time flies and I am glad I got to see dad again though I know he is suffering with his illness. With both legs amputated and I am sure he feels very useless but I am thankful that my mum is there for him. She accompanied him to dialysis 3x a week, changed his diaper and bath him. I dont know whether I have the same courage as her if it will to happen to my hubby. I really admired my mother who without fail tried to make father life easier. Sometimes she does complained but who couldnt? SHe has to attend to him 24/7 and she herself is not well too.

I pray to ALLAH that my parents will be amongst those who will go to paradise. In Shaa 'ALLAH




Happy birthday, father!!!


No comments: