Monday, March 7, 2011

the new Me

I have been wearing hijab (headscarf) for almost 4 yrs. I dont hv many shawls coz the one i like is very costly. The first headscarf hubby bought for me was abt Dhs500-Dhs750. It was branded. And I love the material which is made of silk. And they used swaroski crystals to design the name HANAYEN. Of coz few years down the road, I bought a few more black, grey, beige,red,yellow,blue, light beige etc. And I love to wear my hijab the Khaleeji style but I dont really know how to style it and after awhile, I am *lazy* to style my hijab. But recently, I saw a lot of arabs girls wear pashmina n they style their hijab very loosely but still modest. And I love how it falls on youand it was modern & stylish. So, im trying to try to wear that style. Here is the 1st Debut of Me. Latest pic taken this afternoon.




vogue,

No comments: